Monday, October 13, 2014

The Clarey Podcast Episode #66 - "The Stalker Paradox"

Asking girls out before cell phones
"The Stalker Paradox" and flaking out in the 90's
"She got hit by a truck" aka "The Night Cappy Was Stood Up"
Troll of the Weak exposes herself through shaming language
The pen IS mightier than the sword
It's better to lie than be called an "ist"
How minorities should be lynching the left for how they're ruined their lives

AND MORE!

In this episode of The Clarey Podcast.

Also remember the podcast is available in iTunes and Stitcher.

And for all you Apple users, for some reason people who also have their podcast on iTunes keep asking to "vote up" their podcast on iTunes.  I don't know what that is, I'm sure there's some benefit, so if you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate it.

3 comments:

Kristophr said...

A Concern Troll is a troll who tells you your are being really stupid by having the opinions you have, and is concerned about you being wrongheaded, but you might be allowed to sit at the cool kid's table if you correct your thinking and conform your opinions to those of the troll's.

Jamie NZ said...

Real Rick James(Troll): See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.

[pause]

Real Rick James(Troll): Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0w099fw4lw

Out.

Omega Man said...

My favorite quote is by Gen. Douglas MacArthur

"Those who say that the pen is mightier than the sword, have obviously never encountered automatic weapons"